Sunday, June 10, 2012



Hey Everyone - 

(I) Charm will be going on Special Notice / Leave of Absence from June 14th - 20th, 2012. During this time there will be NO Blog events for the following days: 

June 12th - Trig it Tuesdays (unavailable)
June 15th - Find it Fridays (unavailable)
June 18th - Map it Mondays (unavailable)
June 19th - Trig it Tuesdays (unavailable)
**June 22nd - Find it Fridays (undecided/pending). 

I will be spending next weekend with my parents for Fathers Day, so if I do not get to see you all before next week (I hope you all have a Happy Fathers Day). 

I will update when/if I can, or if I have internet available. 

Thank you for your time and understanding. 

-Charm

----------
If you experience any difficulties or need to reach me during this time period, feel free to email me HERE. I will try to check it regularly - Thanks! 

0 comments:

Translate

Donate


*Donations to LCA will be used exclusively for LCA Website and Hosting Fees. Any additional monies received will be used for LCA Events. All donations are final. Thank you for contributing!

PST: Clock (Server)

LCA Teamspeak

teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.com

Followers


Legit Combat Arms on Facebook

Labels

Blog Archive

Calandar