About Me

My Photo
Legit Combat Arms
We provide an active feed and updates regarding Legit Players of Combat Arms. We are not affiliated with Nexon LLC, or it's subsidiaries.
View my complete profile

Combat Arms

Combat Arms' Shop

*Currently not accessible.

Combat Arms' W.O.S.

Hang Out

Shout

Bejeweled!

Feed Froggie56

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stamps

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 12, 2012



Hey Everyone! 

Sorry for the late posts. I'm officially home (well have been home the past 2 days). I haven't officially unpacked everything yet. I figured I'd give it the rest of the week before I start up the Blog Events again. So our official start date for Blog Events will be this coming Monday - July 16th, 2012. So mark your calenders! 

I will also be resuming my role on posting for the LCA Blog and Facebook. 

I would also like to mention a few other things involving LCA today. 

1. Fud and Road are diligently preparing and working out a few bugs on the LCA software. I would expect scanning to be resumed by the end of the week. So if you have been waiting to get your scans done or have donated and would like to be scanned, we will of course arrange your scans shortly.

2. I may be preemptive in posting this but we should soon start seeing some Beta tests coming out for the software. I'm really hoping THIS will be the month we finally get it available (to public, if not definitely our staff). 

3. With Nexon's new release of Combat Arms on Steam, I have taken the initiative to create a community page (via Steam) for Legit Combat Arms as well as an LCA Group page. If you would like to join and be a part on that network you are more then welcome to join. You can of course participate with other LCA members and share Fan/Art work etc, involving Combat Arms. 


If you would like to Register (free) at Steam, click HERE

If you would like to join Legit Combat Arms' page at Steam, HERE


That's about it for now. More updates to follow.... 
Happy Gaming! 

Charm
Verified LCA Admin


0 comments:

Translate

Donate


*Donations to LCA will be used exclusively for LCA Website and Hosting Fees. Any additional monies received will be used for LCA Events. All donations are final. Thank you for contributing!

PST: Clock (Server)

LCA Teamspeak

teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.com

Followers


Legit Combat Arms on Facebook

Labels

Blog Archive

Calandar