Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Hello Everyone!
2 Updates for you today (the 1st is listed below) with the new releases for the Black Friday specials that you can read more about! The 2nd..... drumroll....

We have a new moderator for our server(s)! His little avatar isnt added to the blog yet, but I just couldn't hold my excitement to share the good news with everyone that we have made, TORMENTIUS "Torm" a MOD for Legit Combat Arms!

I know he will do exceptional work and I'm sure all of you will be just as happy as I am to congratulate him into our family of staff! Torm has an excellent judge of character and he is fair with modding, he is also a great friend and goes above and beyond to help anyone that should ask it of him. Although I would like to list the many reasons of why he is qualified for this position, the numerous qualifications that those may be... I believe he also deserves it. I think you all will be happy to share in this joyous occasion......

So without further adieu --- CONGRATULATIONS TORM!!

I'm so very proud and honored to have you join LCA, and look forward to having you as part of the crew!!
See you on the server!!
-LCA STAFF
xo
Charm

0 comments:

Translate

Donate


*Donations to LCA will be used exclusively for LCA Website and Hosting Fees. Any additional monies received will be used for LCA Events. All donations are final. Thank you for contributing!

PST: Clock (Server)

LCA Teamspeak

teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.com

Followers


Legit Combat Arms on Facebook

Labels

Blog Archive

Calandar