Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Dear Members,

I cannot believe we did it! As I sit here trying to find the words... the only thing that comes to mind is THANK YOU. From the bottom of my heart, I never (truly expected) to place first in the Holiday Card Contest. I always had doubt that maybe we could score 2nd ... that people would never vote, like my design, or miss voting in general (considering the holiday), etc.

I have spent a few nail biting nights spamming my facebook and flooding friends with requests. I really wanted this to be OUR baby, I really wanted this so bad for us. There's very few things that ever surprise me in life, I seem to be more pessimistic by trade. But this is the first, and I'm stunned.

This is one of those moments, I think: 1. I have the best support (friends) EVER and 2. I actually designed something halfway decent. =)) and that I should believe in (some) of my talent.

With that being said, for me personally... this is probably one of the best moments and accomplishments in my life. How many people can say out of all of Nexon America (and the thousands if not million+ players)... they've won something. Also, that people took time out of their day for me and to vote for my design. I know I'm rambling but I just wanted to share my tears of joy with you, and share this accomplishment with you.

I cannot be more proud, and I truly thank all of you who took the time to vote!

Now .... I do not know when CA will release the "prize" to me. But as soon as it does, it will be distributed back for Events! But it will be fun, because in the meanwhile I'm going to come up with some ideas. Also I will probably make a post of it on the Website (forums), for feedback. I would really be interested in reading what you think we should do for events! =)

Love,
Charm
xoxo


0 comments:

Translate

Donate


*Donations to LCA will be used exclusively for LCA Website and Hosting Fees. Any additional monies received will be used for LCA Events. All donations are final. Thank you for contributing!

PST: Clock (Server)

LCA Teamspeak

teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.com

Followers


Legit Combat Arms on Facebook

Labels

Blog Archive

Calandar