Saturday, December 17, 2011
Attention LCA Members,


Combat Arms is hosting a Holiday Card Contest, from December 16 - 21st. I (Charm) have decided to enter the contest with our Blog Banner. The First Prize is for 50,000 NX. I am probably the biggest critic when it comes to my design(s). As much as I would love to see us place 1st. That all depends upon YOU.


IF my design should place in the top 3 for a (NX) prize. I will use the money to host some Christmas Events for LCA. All money generated would be used and distributed directly to LCA for contests and events.


Accordingly, you will need to SPREAD THE WORD, and (VOTE) for my design. Please if you can vote more then once or DAILY... please do so.


Go to the following link:
NEXON AMERICA CONTEST: VOTE FOR LCA
*Note you will need a Facebook account to do so. They are free to register and create one!


Thanks again for supporting my design and for supporting LCA!!


Now... LETS WIN!!!


xo,
Charm


-LCA STAFF

0 comments:

Translate

Donate


*Donations to LCA will be used exclusively for LCA Website and Hosting Fees. Any additional monies received will be used for LCA Events. All donations are final. Thank you for contributing!

PST: Clock (Server)

LCA Teamspeak

teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.com

Followers


Legit Combat Arms on Facebook

Labels

Blog Archive

Calandar