About Me

My Photo
Legit Combat Arms
We provide an active feed and updates regarding Legit Players of Combat Arms. We are not affiliated with Nexon LLC, or it's subsidiaries.
View my complete profile

Combat Arms

Combat Arms' Shop

*Currently not accessible.

Combat Arms' W.O.S.

Hang Out

Shout

Bejeweled!

Feed Froggie56

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stamps

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hey Guys! 

Just leaving a brief message, to let you all know the themes are finally up! You should no longer see any Valentines stuff (or floating hearts) if you do (refresh, and delete your cookies) that should fix it!

It is officially St Patrick's and everything is going GREEN! Are we excited about the upcoming LCA Event? I know I'm (literally) counting the days! If you haven't filled out the poll yet, scroll down the page and make sure you Vote. If you have any ideas and would like to voice them; head over to the forums at the Legit Combat Arms' website and join the discussion! I like the feedback so far - so keep them coming!

Also, can anyone guess the map that is on the LCA Website Banner?  =)
**** Props to my FISHIE, JP - who I added in my taggie and on the banner, thus the I.O.U. (don't try to hit him up for NX, cuz that's all you'll get) - FOUL! +1 Me.

Thank you guys for your awesome support!
See YOU in the server!




4 comments:

Ryan8675 said...

It's Estate :D

Legit Combat Arms said...

=) I think you're the first one who even guessed it. I should totally make an NX game of this!

Ryan8675 said...

Lol ya
and see who actually looks at the blog XD

Legit Combat Arms said...

So far I'm convinced its mostly you and Froggie... win! Guess that means whenever I do (themes) I customize it to my 2 most and frequent visitors! =)

Translate

Donate


*Donations to LCA will be used exclusively for LCA Website and Hosting Fees. Any additional monies received will be used for LCA Events. All donations are final. Thank you for contributing!

PST: Clock (Server)

LCA Teamspeak

teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.com

Followers


Legit Combat Arms on Facebook

Labels

Blog Archive

Calandar