Friday, October 12, 2012





....annnnnnd we're BACK!!

Sorry for the delay folks, but sometimes real life calls us away from the gaming world.
Not that we didn't miss you all.

I (Charm) will be continuing my reign at the wheel helm here, to offer you updates and resume our weekly NX events at the LCA Website. We hope you all had a fantastic Columbus Day (with the Bonus Boosts....oh we're jealous of you guys!)

Fud and I, are currently updating the website theme (which you should notice). How could we ever forget about Halloween?!?! It's practically MY favorite holiday! I will also be updating the Blog theme sometime this week. I haven't had time to sit down and design a (newer) one for this year so it will be the very 1st banner made for LCA. (since LCA's anniversary is officially October 18th!).

P.S.
Who's ready for some spooky zombies? I am... I am!!

See you in the battlefields...

-Charm / Fud

0 comments:

Translate

Donate


*Donations to LCA will be used exclusively for LCA Website and Hosting Fees. Any additional monies received will be used for LCA Events. All donations are final. Thank you for contributing!

PST: Clock (Server)

LCA Teamspeak

teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.com

Followers


Legit Combat Arms on Facebook

Labels

Blog Archive

Calandar